- Court of Justice delivers judgment on Chen applications and source of funds for self-sufficiency
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Free childcare for two year-olds now include families with NRPF condition
- New training course: Strategic Litigation for Social Change
- Seeking those with experience of advising minors with good character issues relating to registration as a British citizen
New report by young migrants about life on the Home Office's 10-year route to British citizenship.
SLF funded Let Us Learn has just published a new report on the impact Limited Leave to Remain is having on young people in the UK.
The interviews were conducted by Dami Makinde, Let us Learn co-lead; and Zeno Akaka, Let us Learn project worker.
Analysis, report and commentary by Fiona Bawdon, legal affairs journalist and Let us Learn
Expert assistance and support by Roopa Tanna, immigration solicitor at Islington Law Centre.