- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
Briefing on no recourse to public funds restriction
Southwark Law Centre has produced a briefing as part of its SLF funded project on the legality of the rules that impose a "No Recourse to Public Funds" restriction on families granted limited leave to remain on Article 8 (the right to family and private life) grounds. The briefing covers the rules, who is affected, legal challenges to date, and project research. To get a copy of the briefing, email Shiar.Youssef@southwarklawcentre.org.uk, to discuss the work of the project, telephone Catherine Evans, Director of Southwark Law Centre, on 020 3475 8644.