- Evaluation shows value of funding strategic legal action
- Fact sheet: Removal of EEA Nationals who are Rough Sleeping
- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
Briefing on no recourse to public funds restriction
Southwark Law Centre has produced a briefing as part of its SLF funded project on the legality of the rules that impose a "No Recourse to Public Funds" restriction on families granted limited leave to remain on Article 8 (the right to family and private life) grounds. The briefing covers the rules, who is affected, legal challenges to date, and project research. To get a copy of the briefing, email Shiar.Youssef@southwarklawcentre.org.uk, to discuss the work of the project, telephone Catherine Evans, Director of Southwark Law Centre, on 020 3475 8644.