- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
Briefing on no recourse to public funds restriction
Southwark Law Centre has produced a briefing as part of its SLF funded project on the legality of the rules that impose a "No Recourse to Public Funds" restriction on families granted limited leave to remain on Article 8 (the right to family and private life) grounds. The briefing covers the rules, who is affected, legal challenges to date, and project research. To get a copy of the briefing, email Shiar.Youssef@southwarklawcentre.org.uk, to discuss the work of the project, telephone Catherine Evans, Director of Southwark Law Centre, on 020 3475 8644.