- Government drops appeal in SLF-funded intervention in Case of K
- Updated SLF funding guidelines
- It Can Be Done - new podcast on strategic litigation
- Separated migrant children given better access to justice
- Court of Justice delivers judgment on Chen applications and source of funds for self-sufficiency
Government drops appeal in SLF-funded intervention in Case of K
SLF funded the Joint Council for Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI) to intervene in the Court of Appeal in K v SSHD. The case concerns children being denied their entitlement to British nationality through their biological father if the mother is married at the time of the child's birth to a man who is not British.
The government has now dropped its appeal. To read more about this, head to Free Movement's blog post.