- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Project 17 - Not Seen, Not Heard: Children's Experiences of the Hostile Environment
- We Belong (formerly Let Us Learn) looking for their first Chair
- How to convey child friendly info to children in migration - a handbook
- Job Vacancy Coram Children's Legal Centre
How to convey child friendly info to children in migration - a handbook
SLF grantees MiCLU are co-authors of the Council of Europe's latest handbook "How to convey child-friendly information to children in migration: a handbook for frontline professionals."
Designed for use by frontline professionals working with children in migration in Europe, the handbook contains practical tips, golden rules, and examples of promising practice.
Importantly, the voice of children is heard throughout the handbook, which addresses "questions children may ask," and includes direct accounts from children in relation to information provided to them.