- Latest grant from the Strategic Legal Fund
- ILPA Conference on Family Migration to the UK
- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
ILPA Conference on Family Migration to the UK
Immigration Law Practitioners' Association (ILPA) is hosting a full day conference to provide practitioners with a broad overview and update on requirements and latest changes relevant to family-based migration applications.
This conference will be looking at the following topics:
- Appendix FM, implementation and changes
- The relationship between family law and immigration law
- Current issues in law and practice
- The financial requirements post MM
- Post-Brexit family reunification plans
- Parents applying to stay to care for children, Zambrano issues, and derivative residence permits.
- Adult Dependent Relative Rules
- Refugee family reunion
The conference is aimed at practitioners providing advice and representation to migrants seeking family migration to the UK. Some prior knowledge of the provisions of Appendix FM is required.
The conference will take place 15th May 10am-5pm in London. To find out more and buy a ticket click here