- Evaluation shows value of funding strategic legal action
- Fact sheet: Removal of EEA Nationals who are Rough Sleeping
- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
Islington Law Centre SLF project produces information on post-LASPO legal aid funding for immigration work
As part of its SLF project scoping out challenges to the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (LASPO), Islington Law Centre, working in partnership with Doughty Street Chambers, has produced a comprehensive pack and opinion on legal aid funding for immigration work and potential challenges to the Act.
For further information contact Roopa Tanna, Solicitor: email@example.com