- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
Islington Law Centre SLF project produces information on post-LASPO legal aid funding for immigration work
As part of its SLF project scoping out challenges to the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (LASPO), Islington Law Centre, working in partnership with Doughty Street Chambers, has produced a comprehensive pack and opinion on legal aid funding for immigration work and potential challenges to the Act.
For further information contact Roopa Tanna, Solicitor: email@example.com