- New research report on Home Office reporting conditions by Migrants Organise
- Strategic litigation - advanced training course 27th February in London
- New report on family separation and child refugees
- Latest grant from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Home Office fees for children to register as British citizens found to be unlawful
It Can Be Done - new podcast on strategic litigation
Migrants' Law Project, a strategic legal organisation based at Islington Law Centre, has recently developed a podcast 'It Can Be Done' to support lawyers, students, and activists to understand practically how the law, and strategic litigation, can be used for social change.
The first series will look at the work of lawyers, activists, and others during the 'refugee crisis' of 2015. For the first time, it will tell the story of how people and groups came together to use strategic litigation to open up safe and legal routes to family reunion for refugees trapped in dire conditions in informal camps on the European mainland, focussing on the work to reunite children and young people in Calais with family in the UK.