- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
LAST CHANCE TO APPLY!
The last round of the current phase of the Strategic Legal Fund for Vulnerable Young Migrants closes on 13 March.
The funders are proud of the contribution the SLF has made to significant legal and policy progress protecting the rights of young migrants in the UK. The current phase of funding is coming to an end and we are looking to build on its success by embedding the Fund within the sector. We hope this will expand its reach to new applicants and enable wider communication of the knowledge and legal developments generated by its grants. We hope to make an announcement on the future host by April 2017.
In the meantime, if you have urgent ideas for pre-litigation research or Third Party Interventions, the last deadline for the applications to the current phase is 13 March 2017.
Read our recent evaluation.