- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Project 17 - Not Seen, Not Heard: Children's Experiences of the Hostile Environment
- We Belong (formerly Let Us Learn) looking for their first Chair
- How to convey child friendly info to children in migration - a handbook
- Job Vacancy Coram Children's Legal Centre
Lesley Irvine joins the SLF expert panel
The Strategic Legal Fund is delighted to announce that Lesley Irvine of Axiom Advocates in Edinburgh joins the expert panel member.
Lesley specialises in public and commercial law with an emphasis on human rights, EU and equalities law. She has a particular interest in and recent experience of successfully litigating the public sector equality duty in section 149 of the Equality Act 2010. Her substantial judicial review practice (acting alone and with senior) includes acting for both petitioners and respondents, including local authorities. She is currently instructed for the Scottish Government in the reference by the UK Government of the UK Withdrawal from the European Union (Legal Continuity) (Scotland) Bill to the Supreme Court).