- Free childcare for two year-olds now include families with NRPF condition
- New training course: Strategic Litigation for Social Change
- Seeking those with experience of advising minors with good character issues relating to registration as a British citizen
- New report by young migrants about life on the Home Office's 10-year route to British citizenship.
- Latest grant from the Strategic Legal Fund
New leaflet from PRCBC: EEA and Swiss national children and their rights to British citizenship
SLF funded Project for Registering Children as British Citizens has just published a new leaflet EEA and Swiss national children and their rights to British citizenship designed specifically for children of EEA and Swiss nationals, their parents and carers.
The leaflet includes a foreword from PRCBC's patron, Claude Moraes MEP, and is based on the original PRCBC 'Children and their rights to British citizenship' leaflet.
As the UK prepares to leave the EU, it is vital that people born to EEA and Swiss nationals in the UK, and children brought to the UK by EEA and Swiss nationals, understand and are able to secure their rights to British citizenship.