- New research report on Home Office reporting conditions by Migrants Organise
- Strategic litigation - advanced training course 27th February in London
- New report on family separation and child refugees
- Latest grant from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Home Office fees for children to register as British citizens found to be unlawful
New report on family separation and child refugees
On 10 January 2020, Amnesty International, The Refugee Council and Save the Children published this report (shorter briefing available here) which focuses on the impact of family separation on child refugees in the UK.
Based on in-depth interviews with children and young people, the research reveals how the UK Government's current family reunion policy harms child refugees and directly contradicts human rights law.