- New research report on Home Office reporting conditions by Migrants Organise
- Strategic litigation - advanced training course 27th February in London
- New report on family separation and child refugees
- Latest grant from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Home Office fees for children to register as British citizens found to be unlawful
New research report on Home Office reporting conditions by Migrants Organise
Migrants Organise have just published an SLF-funded evaluation on Home Office reporting conditions. Click here to read it.
This research reveals some of the ways in which the current immigration bail regime and reporting conditions could affect the welfare of vulnerable individuals, including young migrants, those who have suffered from past traumatic events, and those who have mental and/or physical health disabilities.
People are welcome to use and reproduce this research as long as the work is credited. Should you have any inquiries, please contact Brian Dikoff at brian@migrantsorganise.