- Government drops appeal in SLF-funded intervention in Case of K
- Updated SLF funding guidelines
- It Can Be Done - new podcast on strategic litigation
- Separated migrant children given better access to justice
- Court of Justice delivers judgment on Chen applications and source of funds for self-sufficiency
New training course: Strategic Litigation for Social Change
The Strategic Legal Fund is keen to increase the capacity of the sector in bringing strategic challenges to improve the situation of young migrants. We recently consulted the sector on what further support would be useful and as a result we have developed a series of training courses around strategic litigation for social change.
Our first training session is an introductory course taking place on the 19th November in London. It is aimed at front-line organisations and NGOs, immigration lawyers, community care solicitors and others those with no or little previous experience of strategic litigation but with an interest in learning about how to use strategic public law litigation to achieve social change. We will be running an advanced course in strategic litigation in the new year.
The Strategic Legal Fund can use its discretion to provide charities and small organisations that are not members of ILPA with complimentary places and/or discounted price on this training. Get in touch with Bella on email@example.com to discuss.