- Court of Justice delivers judgment on Chen applications and source of funds for self-sufficiency
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Free childcare for two year-olds now include families with NRPF condition
- New training course: Strategic Litigation for Social Change
- Seeking those with experience of advising minors with good character issues relating to registration as a British citizen
New training course: Strategic Litigation for Social Change
The Strategic Legal Fund is keen to increase the capacity of the sector in bringing strategic challenges to improve the situation of young migrants. We recently consulted the sector on what further support would be useful and as a result we have developed a series of training courses around strategic litigation for social change.
Our first training session is an introductory course taking place on the 19th November in London. It is aimed at front-line organisations and NGOs, immigration lawyers, community care solicitors and others those with no or little previous experience of strategic litigation but with an interest in learning about how to use strategic public law litigation to achieve social change. We will be running an advanced course in strategic litigation in the new year.
The Strategic Legal Fund can use its discretion to provide charities and small organisations that are not members of ILPA with complimentary places and/or discounted price on this training. Get in touch with Bella on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.