- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
Positive opinion - pregnant women and benefits
On 12 December 2013 the Advocate General of the Court of Justice of the European Union gave a positive opinion in the case of Jessy Saint Prix [Case C-507/12]. The case raises the issue of whether EU women remain eligible for benefits in the late stages of pregnancy and shortly after childbirth. The SLF awarded funding to The AIRE Centre towards the cost of bringing a third party intervention in the case. Judgement in the case is awaited. For further information see The AIRE Centre's press release.