- Evaluation shows value of funding strategic legal action
- Fact sheet: Removal of EEA Nationals who are Rough Sleeping
- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
Positive opinion - pregnant women and benefits
On 12 December 2013 the Advocate General of the Court of Justice of the European Union gave a positive opinion in the case of Jessy Saint Prix [Case C-507/12]. The case raises the issue of whether EU women remain eligible for benefits in the late stages of pregnancy and shortly after childbirth. The SLF awarded funding to The AIRE Centre towards the cost of bringing a third party intervention in the case. Judgement in the case is awaited. For further information see The AIRE Centre's press release.