- Evaluation shows value of funding strategic legal action
- Fact sheet: Removal of EEA Nationals who are Rough Sleeping
- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
Seeking SLF evaluator(s)
Trust for London is commissioning an external evaluation of the Strategic Legal Fund for Vulnerable Young Migrants.
We are looking for an individual or team with experience of evaluation of complex issues to undertake a process and outcome evaluation of the Strategic Legal Fund. The deadline for submitting a proposal is 3pm on Friday 31 May.
The call for tenders can be downloaded below:
SLF evaluation call for tenders
If you have any questions about the evaluation, please contact Rachael Takens-Milne at Trust for London on 020 7606 6145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The evaluation of the SLF pilot can be found here:
Download SLF pilot evaluation report