- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
Seeking SLF evaluator(s)
Trust for London is commissioning an external evaluation of the Strategic Legal Fund for Vulnerable Young Migrants.
We are looking for an individual or team with experience of evaluation of complex issues to undertake a process and outcome evaluation of the Strategic Legal Fund. The deadline for submitting a proposal is 3pm on Friday 31 May.
The call for tenders can be downloaded below:
SLF evaluation call for tenders
If you have any questions about the evaluation, please contact Rachael Takens-Milne at Trust for London on 020 7606 6145 or email@example.com.
The evaluation of the SLF pilot can be found here:
Download SLF pilot evaluation report