- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
- Legal Aid Lawyer of the year awards for SLF grantees and expert panel member
- Successful challenge to the lawfulness of the Detained Fast Track
Seeking SLF evaluator(s)
Trust for London is commissioning an external evaluation of the Strategic Legal Fund for Vulnerable Young Migrants.
We are looking for an individual or team with experience of evaluation of complex issues to undertake a process and outcome evaluation of the Strategic Legal Fund. The deadline for submitting a proposal is 3pm on Friday 31 May.
The call for tenders can be downloaded below:
SLF evaluation call for tenders
If you have any questions about the evaluation, please contact Rachael Takens-Milne at Trust for London on 020 7606 6145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The evaluation of the SLF pilot can be found here:
Download SLF pilot evaluation report