- Evaluation shows value of funding strategic legal action
- Fact sheet: Removal of EEA Nationals who are Rough Sleeping
- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
SLF Archive in development
Coram Children's Legal Centre (CCLC) is developing the SLF Archive.
SLF projects have gathered and produced a range of useful information including:quantitative and qualitative research, legal arguments and opinions, and responses to Freedom of Information requests. Working in partnership with the SLF, CCLC's Migrant Children's Project will make this information available to others working to improve the lives of vulnerable young migrants. In spring 2014 SLF information will begin to appear on the CCLC website