- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
SLF Archive in development
Coram Children's Legal Centre (CCLC) is developing the SLF Archive.
SLF projects have gathered and produced a range of useful information including:quantitative and qualitative research, legal arguments and opinions, and responses to Freedom of Information requests. Working in partnership with the SLF, CCLC's Migrant Children's Project will make this information available to others working to improve the lives of vulnerable young migrants. In spring 2014 SLF information will begin to appear on the CCLC website