- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
- Legal Aid Lawyer of the year awards for SLF grantees and expert panel member
- Successful challenge to the lawfulness of the Detained Fast Track
SLF in Legal Voice
We are delighted that the launch of the next phase of the Strategic Legal Fund was covered in a comprehensive article on Legal Voice, the online magazine about 'access to justice'.
The piece includes comments from one of the grantees from the SLF pilot, Harrow Law Centre, about the welcome speed of decision-making and the kind of work the SLF grant made possible.
Read the article on Legal Voice
Find out more about what the SLF can fund.