- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
SLF extended until July 2014
We are pleased to announce that the current phase of the SLF has been extended for a further three months until July 2014, involving three more funding rounds. Once the recent evaluation of the SLF is finalised, a decision will be made about its longer term future. The new application deadlines are: Monday 14 April 2014, Tuesday 27 May 2014 and Monday 7 July 2014 at 5 pm.