- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
SLF extended until July 2014
We are pleased to announce that the current phase of the SLF has been extended for a further three months until July 2014, involving three more funding rounds. Once the recent evaluation of the SLF is finalised, a decision will be made about its longer term future. The new application deadlines are: Monday 14 April 2014, Tuesday 27 May 2014 and Monday 7 July 2014 at 5 pm.