- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
SLF grantees produce guidance on no recourse to public funds & research on immigration detention
Using SLF funding, Public Law Project (PLP) has produced clear guidance for voluntary organisations on social services duties to support destitute migrant families. Earlier in the year, Bail for Immigration Detainees (BID) used SLF funded research to produce Fractured Childhoods, a report about the separation of families by immigration detention. Read the documents at PLP's and BID's websites.