- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
- Legal Aid Lawyer of the year awards for SLF grantees and expert panel member
- Successful challenge to the lawfulness of the Detained Fast Track
SLF grantees produce guidance on no recourse to public funds & research on immigration detention
Using SLF funding, Public Law Project (PLP) has produced clear guidance for voluntary organisations on social services duties to support destitute migrant families. Earlier in the year, Bail for Immigration Detainees (BID) used SLF funded research to produce Fractured Childhoods, a report about the separation of families by immigration detention. Read the documents at PLP's and BID's websites.