- Court of Justice delivers judgment on Chen applications and source of funds for self-sufficiency
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Free childcare for two year-olds now include families with NRPF condition
- New training course: Strategic Litigation for Social Change
- Seeking those with experience of advising minors with good character issues relating to registration as a British citizen
SLF grantee wins award for Best Legal Aid team
The Strategic Legal Fund is delighted to hear that our grantee Children's Poverty Action Group (CPAG) has won the award for Best Legal Aid Team at the Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year awards. This award is a recognition of their highly-skilled legal work bringing test cases which establish and protect families' rights.
The Legal Aid Practitioners Group, who run the awards, said that CPAG plays 'a vital role in challenging welfare benefits unfairness in the highest courts, and provides direct help to those in direst need'.