- New research report on Home Office reporting conditions by Migrants Organise
- Strategic litigation - advanced training course 27th February in London
- New report on family separation and child refugees
- Latest grant from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Home Office fees for children to register as British citizens found to be unlawful
Strategic litigation - advanced training course 27th February in London
ILPA is offering a half-day advanced-level workshop on how to use litigation to challenge unfair and unlawful systems.This course has been developed in collaboration with the SLF and the Public Law Project (PLP).
Topics include: Costs and funding, interventions, role of research and evidence gathering, collaboration & communications strategies and the importance of planning for implementation.
To find out more and to book your place, click here.