- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- Project 17 - Not Seen, Not Heard: Children's Experiences of the Hostile Environment
- We Belong (formerly Let Us Learn) looking for their first Chair
- How to convey child friendly info to children in migration - a handbook
- Job Vacancy Coram Children's Legal Centre
We Belong (formerly Let Us Learn) looking for their first Chair
Let Us Learn have successfully organised and mobilised young people who have migrated to the UK and led campaigns that have achieved change on a national scale. As their scope and ambition has grown, it has become clear that a separate, stand-alone organisation, with youth leadership at its core, is needed to achieve our mission and vision. This new entity will be called 'We Belong'.
We Belong is built on an initial project called Let Us Learn (SLF grantees), founded in 2014 and currently hosted by the award-winning charity Just for Kids Law and will be launched as a separate charitable organisation in 2019 with its own governing board.
They seek an independent, experienced Chair for their board of trustees who will help to develop the charity and actively engage in the management and governance of We Belong.
Please see the job description for the role of the Chair and get in touch with Chrisann Jarrett if you have any questions on email@example.com.