Managing your grant
If you have been offered a grant from the Strategic Legal Fund from November 2017 onwards, this section tells you what happens next. Read more below and click the links on the left. For grantees from past rounds (before November 2017) please email Trust for London.
If your application is successful:
- You will receive an offer letter with details of the conditions attached to the grant.
- If you wish to accept the grant offer, you will need to return a signed copy of the conditions form within two weeks.
- A short description of the purpose of the grant awarded will be listed on this website. ILPA will agree this wording with you.
- With your offer letter, you will also receive instructions on how to claim your grant and on the monitoring requirements.
- As part of the conditions of your grant, you will be asked to share the evidence arising from your work, where this will not prejudice future legal action.ILPA will discuss with you the best way of presenting and storing this evidence, with due regard to confidentiality, on the SLF Archive.
- The SLF may accept extension applications for work that forms a progression to a previously funded piece of work. Please discuss this possibility with ILPA.
If your application is not successful...
- You will receive individual feedback on your application.
- If you would like to re-apply for the same piece of work, re-applications must demonstrate that account has been taken of the reasons for the previous refusal.