- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
A Positive Outcome in the Court of Justice of the European Union
We are pleased to report a favourable judgment in the case of MA & Others vs the UK. The SLF funded the AIRE Centre´s legal team to travel to the CJEU in Autumn 2013 to act as third party interveners, and assist the Court in reaching its decision. On 6 June 2013, the CJEU gave judgement, and found that EU Member States are responsible for examining asylum claims by separated children even if they first claimed asylum elsewhere in the EU. See more on the AIRE Centre website.