- Evaluation shows value of funding strategic legal action
- Fact sheet: Removal of EEA Nationals who are Rough Sleeping
- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
Children and Subsidiary Protection Claims
Using its SLF grant, Kesar & Co Solicitors have produced a paper "Children and Subsidiary Protection Claims", which benefits from the input of a number of experts. The paper provides a detailed legal discussion of the legal framework in which cases should be considered, and provides arguments that practitioners can use. To request a copy of the report email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8181 3100 and ask for Kevin Smyth.