- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
- Legal Aid Lawyer of the year awards for SLF grantees and expert panel member
- Successful challenge to the lawfulness of the Detained Fast Track
Children and Subsidiary Protection Claims
Using its SLF grant, Kesar & Co Solicitors have produced a paper "Children and Subsidiary Protection Claims", which benefits from the input of a number of experts. The paper provides a detailed legal discussion of the legal framework in which cases should be considered, and provides arguments that practitioners can use. To request a copy of the report email email@example.com or call 020 8181 3100 and ask for Kevin Smyth.