- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
Children and Subsidiary Protection Claims
Using its SLF grant, Kesar & Co Solicitors have produced a paper "Children and Subsidiary Protection Claims", which benefits from the input of a number of experts. The paper provides a detailed legal discussion of the legal framework in which cases should be considered, and provides arguments that practitioners can use. To request a copy of the report email email@example.com or call 020 8181 3100 and ask for Kevin Smyth.