- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
Children and Subsidiary Protection Claims
Using its SLF grant, Kesar & Co Solicitors have produced a paper "Children and Subsidiary Protection Claims", which benefits from the input of a number of experts. The paper provides a detailed legal discussion of the legal framework in which cases should be considered, and provides arguments that practitioners can use. To request a copy of the report email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8181 3100 and ask for Kevin Smyth.