- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
JCWI to launch report on Adult Dependent Relative rule
Using research undertaken with an SLF grant, JCWI, working with BritCits, has produced a report on the new Adult Dependent Relative rule (ADR), introduced two years ago. The report examines the impact of the new rule on families and children and will be launched in Parliament on the evening of 9 July 2014. For further details about the research see JCWI ADR research, to register for the event go to ADR report launch. The report will be made available on the JCWI website at JCWI publications.