- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
- Legal Aid Lawyer of the year awards for SLF grantees and expert panel member
- Successful challenge to the lawfulness of the Detained Fast Track
JCWI to launch report on Adult Dependent Relative rule
Using research undertaken with an SLF grant, JCWI, working with BritCits, has produced a report on the new Adult Dependent Relative rule (ADR), introduced two years ago. The report examines the impact of the new rule on families and children and will be launched in Parliament on the evening of 9 July 2014. For further details about the research see JCWI ADR research, to register for the event go to ADR report launch. The report will be made available on the JCWI website at JCWI publications.