- Evaluation shows value of funding strategic legal action
- Fact sheet: Removal of EEA Nationals who are Rough Sleeping
- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
SLF extends to Scotland & Northern Ireland
The Strategic Legal Fund for Vulnerable Young Migrants is now open to applications from Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We are delighted that two new representatives will be joining the Expert Panel bringing knowlege of legal practice with children and young people in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Please spread the news of SLF's extended remit amongst colleagues in Scotland and Northern Ireland.