- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
SLF extends to Scotland & Northern Ireland
The Strategic Legal Fund for Vulnerable Young Migrants is now open to applications from Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We are delighted that two new representatives will be joining the Expert Panel bringing knowlege of legal practice with children and young people in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Please spread the news of SLF's extended remit amongst colleagues in Scotland and Northern Ireland.