- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
SLF in Solicitors Journal
The Solicitors Journal ran a very positive feature on the SLF in its 12 March 2013 edition, highlighting a successful SLF funded project and indicating the potential of the Fund. The article outlines how an SLF grant gives legal practitioners the time to consider systemic problems of law and policy, and how it has encouraged innovative partnerships with legal practitioners and NGOs working together to develop legal challenges.
The piece includes comments from an SLF Expert Panel member, its Director and from a grantee, and mentions a number of SLF grants.
Click to read the article.
Find out more about what the SLF can fund.