- Working Paper: Access to Compensation for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
SLF in Solicitors Journal
The Solicitors Journal ran a very positive feature on the SLF in its 12 March 2013 edition, highlighting a successful SLF funded project and indicating the potential of the Fund. The article outlines how an SLF grant gives legal practitioners the time to consider systemic problems of law and policy, and how it has encouraged innovative partnerships with legal practitioners and NGOs working together to develop legal challenges.
The piece includes comments from an SLF Expert Panel member, its Director and from a grantee, and mentions a number of SLF grants.
Click to read the article.
Find out more about what the SLF can fund.