- Training opportunities on children's rights by CORAM Children's Legal Centre
- New report on systemic delays in the processing of minors' asylum claims
- Litigation friends needed for Migrant Mental Capacity Advocacy project
- Latest grants from the Strategic Legal Fund
- EEA rough sleeper policy ruled unlawful
SLF seeks archive partner
The Strategic Legal Fund for Vulnerable Young Migrants (SLF) is looking for a partner in the development of an archive of the materials generated through its grants.
The SLF supports strategic legal action. All 32 grants made so far have involved the collection or development of knowledge, for pre litigation research and interventions in cases. We are keen that this knowledge is shared as widely as possible, including with lawyers and advisers; and with migrant community organisations. We therefore want to develop an archive of the material produced with SLF funding and are now looking for a partner with whom to develop this.
Deadline for initial expressions of interest is midday on Friday 26 July.