- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the introduction of a Residence Test for legal aid
- Young unaccompanied asylum seekers in the camps in Calais reunited with their families in the UK
- Child Refugee wins the right to be re-united with their parents
- Successful challenge in the Supreme Court to the ban on students loans for migrants who are lawfully present in the UK
- Legal Aid Lawyer of the year awards for SLF grantees and expert panel member
SLF seeks archive partner
The Strategic Legal Fund for Vulnerable Young Migrants (SLF) is looking for a partner in the development of an archive of the materials generated through its grants.
The SLF supports strategic legal action. All 32 grants made so far have involved the collection or development of knowledge, for pre litigation research and interventions in cases. We are keen that this knowledge is shared as widely as possible, including with lawyers and advisers; and with migrant community organisations. We therefore want to develop an archive of the material produced with SLF funding and are now looking for a partner with whom to develop this.
Deadline for initial expressions of interest is midday on Friday 26 July.